ABOUT THIS POLICY
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
In general terms, personal information is information or a viewpoint that may be used to reasonably recognize you, whether the information or opinion holds true or perhaps not.
This contains any information we gather you a service or product from you directly, or from a third party such as your employer, in order to offer. It would likely consist of, but is not limited to, your name, address, date of delivery, contact details email that is including, , career, financial information and/or any more information you provide to us straight or indirectly through an online site or via a agent. Private information may also comprise sensitive information.
WHAT IS SENSITIVE INFORMATION
Sensitive information contains information or a viewpoint about an individual’s racial or even ethnic beginning, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious values or affiliations, philosophical thinking, account of a specialist trade or association, membership of a trade union, intimate self-awareness or even practices, criminal history, health information, hereditary information or biometric information.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION
In general, we’ve the need to collect personal or even important information directly from you in the course of offering and administering our products and services and handling the work and engagement of our staff and contractors. The details we may collect contain:
- • name;
- • address;
- • date of birth;
- • contact information (including telephone and email);
- • gender;
- • occupation;
- • income;
- • relevant financial information;
- • health, medical or even even lifestyle information relevant to an insurance coverage product;
- • employment history and other information collected during the recruitment procedure; and
- • Any extra information concerning to you that you provide to us honestly through our sites or even not directly through our sites or online presence for example cookies
Where pertinent, your private information could also be provided to us through a third party such as your manager, other superannuation or even investment fund, recruitment company, financial adviser or other agent authorized by you, in addition to publicly available sources.
THE REASON OF COLLECTING PRIVATE INFORMATION
We are going to only collect private information about you where it is fairly necessary for more than one of the activities or functions that we undertake for you, your company or the trustee of a superannuation fund. Where it is reasonable and practicable to do so, we will collect the personal information from you directly.
We collect your information in order to provide the services that are following services and products and to manage the employment and involvement of our staff and contractors and to offer information about these matters:
- • for financial services that are advisory to offer financial advice and carry out your instructions in relation to finances;
- • to provide any consulting as well as other services you'll request;
- • for managing any issues, questions or conflicts regarding our services, items and Asia associates to your employment;
- • for managing insurance claims, to control and assess your claim, and manage correspondence that is subsequent reference to your claim; and
- • For recruitment purposes, to handle your work application and, if you are efficiently put in a position at Asia Associates, your continuous employment.
Should you choose not provide the personal information requested, we might perhaps not have the ability to offer you these services and items or continue along with your recruitment or employment. The information that we collect from you might be provided or aggregated with information our related businesses might collect away from you. We might also make use of it to give you information about the other services and products provided by us and our companies
USE AND DISCLOSURE
Asia Associates collects, makes use of as well as discloses personal information about individuals for the principal purpose of providing an item or solution as well as the recruitment and employment of staff and contractors as a part of conducting our business operations.
Our business model consists of the provision of:
- • Administration as well as consulting services, including actuarial and investment consulting to our customers including companies, superannuation fund trustees, and other organizations;
- • Consulting services across a variety of strategic people issues including individual resource consulting, performance and reward consulting, information services, employee benefit consulting, communication as well as health care;
- • Financial Advice and associated services; and
We use as well as disclose information that is personal:
- • provide services and products, services or monetary advice to individuals as well as to send communications requested by them;
- • response enquiries and provide information or advice about new or products that are existing services;
- • manage and assess insurance claims;
- • provide access to protected aspects of our internet site;
Provide marketing information as well as materials (including marketing that is direct, product and / or solution development and research purposes;
- • undertake data analytics for marketing, product or policy development;
- • keep your contact details up-to-date;
- • investigate as well as answer any complaint and deal with any dispute resolution process that is subsequent
- • manage applications for work with us and any employment that is subsequent as well as
- • Comply with any law, rule, legislation, lawful and determination that is binding decision or direction of a regulator, and / or in co-operation with any governmental authority of any nation (where appropriate).
We may reveal your information to:
- • related bodies corporate, contractors or other business help service providers for the purposes of the procedure of our business, services as well as products, and services such as administration, document storage warehouses, printing and mail homes, couriers, payment system operators, debt collectors as well as authorised pro advisers including accountants, solicitors, as well as professionals;
- • your adviser that is financial and / or 3rd party assigned by you;
- • our data web hosting and IT (associated and party that is non-related service providers who are positioned and / or store data in other countries;
- • insurers, dieticians, claims assessors and investigators;
- • other Asia Associates companies which need to use the information to provide products to you;
- • other superannuation, pension, and investment fund trustees or administrators should you transfer your investment to a different fund;
- • referees, recruiters, and employment testing service providers for the reason for considering applications for employment;
PRIVACY ON THE INTERNET
We take the time to ensure that the given information you give us through our web sites is protected. Asia Associates uses and maintains appropriate safeguards to prevent the access that is unauthorized or use of your personal information and data. We implement administrative, physical as well as industrial defend to guard the privacy and honesty of your private information and data that can be transmitted via the web.
Our site may include links to other internet sites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in terms of the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or this content of any party website that is third. Third party sites have the effect of informing you about their own privacy practices.
The security of information transmitted on online will additionally require one to simply take specific measures to protect against unauthorized access or use. These include:
- • ensuring you don't disclose your password or PIN to anyone;
- • making sure your access codes and passwords are kept safe; and
- • Notifying us immediately if you think that your access codes or password, PIN have been compromised.