RESEARCH AND TOOLSThe requirements of investors are global, complex and ever-changing.
Our research department is staffed with highly skilled professionals who conduct in depth research into the management structures and fundamentals of companies around the globe who we deem to be undervalued and therefore provide an opportunity to our investors. The research analysts work directly with both external and internal clients on manager structuring and selection projects. The number of investment administration mandates demanded by clients has broadened considerably in recent years, both in mainstream asset classes along with the advent of alternative investment opportunities. The research team has become increasingly specialized and Asia Associates is committed to bringing new investment propositions to their attention in a timely fashion backed up by extensive fundamental research.
Our research department has a wealth of investment management expertise and understand the increasing complexity involved with structuring investment plans, designing bespoke mandates as well as assessing innovations and niche market opportunities.
The Value of Our Research Department:• As the investment market becomes increasingly complex, Asia Associate provides consumers with direct access to research experts in clients-facing roles.
• Access to global research, with an increased focus on alternative investment opportunities.
• Asia Associates pursues a two-pronged way of working together with customers – we use both manager research as well as investment consulting experience to reach optimal solutions for clients.
Asia Associate’s Competitive Advantage• Asia Associate’s research efforts are global which is a key competitive advantage and has delivered value for our clients over the years.
• We can draw on the expertise of over 100 research analysts as well as multiple investment consultants around the world.
• Our research analysts have an average of 10 years of experience.
Equity Research Department• Nineteen average years of financial services industry experience.
• 300+ research projects carried out on average per year.
• Over 11,800 equity strategies and 153 equity product groups.
• Cover both traditional products and alternatives investment vehicles.
Alternatives Investment Department• Fifteen average years of financial services industry experience
• 200+ research projects conducted per year.
• More than 1000 alternative investment vehicles undergo extensive fundamental analyses.